Tuesday 1 May 2012

Paris by day ~ Travelogue!

As promised in this Paris-by night post, the day-time evidence of recent Parisian frolics (with photographer Jeremy Howitt) is here!

We went for a black-and-white colour scheme with a fashion travelogue feel; some posed scenes incorporating some recognisable sights plus some obligatory casual cafe breaks... Although a little cold at times (here's hoping the June visit will be a little warmer!), we had a lot of fun wandering around and getting through our book of metro tickets, then setting me up to pose in front of such picturesque and famous skylines! I basically wandered around in an 'I love Paris' daze, I think, and enjoyed the sophisticated-to-playful outfits (I think it would have been a crime not to make the most of the merry-go-round when modelling in a short playsuit!).


Quai de la Tournelle:



Ile de la Cite et Ile Saint-Louis:










Le Jardin des Tuileries:














Some funky disco:







Trocadero:









And finally, the hotel rooms and my room's balcony:




 



... Thanks again to Jeremy for such a fun and productive trip! :-)