Thursday 3 May 2012

Portraits, Box, Stripes and Lightning

Tonight, a massive medley from the marvellous Eric Kellerman!

First, a test shot in (well, mostly out of by then) Eric's robe, plus some portraity things: 










The infamous box - an honour to step in this small, equilateral theatre.








A beautiful bodyscape that seems to have slipped through the net of my previous post 'Strength in the Dark'. Hip bone glory:


Then some joyful striping around. I love this effect - so amazing, especially when in the mix with some curly stray locks lolling around in front of flesh and playing shadow games.







(I think I manage to look a bit 'eighties', skeptical and sulky all at once in a few of those stripy portraits above. Brilliant!)








Thanks Eric! ...And as always, if any of you readers have particular favourites, etc., do let me know! I always love to hear from you.

...So yeah, I know it's totally inappropriate, but something about the stripes (and the fact that this particular fancy dress theme came up in conversation this evening when out with some friends) is making me want to leave you with some images from 2007 taken on a university pub crawl... We were the coolest kids in Nottingham that night, let me tell you. (There were seven of us and our feet were tied together for the majority of the night. Tricky manoeuvres all round.)






Hello Bowie friends, if any of you are reading this!