Wednesday 23 May 2012

Tulips and Me!

OK, supposed to be going out now and running late - I am so busy at the moment, and recent shoots have involved being up tree houses, riding a vintage sit-up-and-beg bicycle, posing in water, being a bride (today!), balancing in trees... I'm definitely feeling at the upper limit of my comfortable level of modelling busyness at the moment, with hardly a day off, but you'll notice I remain a blogging addict. There are so many beautiful shots coming in my inbox - I love it! But yeah, I'm keeping this post briefer than planned.

On the way to my shoot with Jan Doef in Holland, my jaw dropped at these daffodil fields and Jan kindly suggested we pull over so I could take some photos! Sooooooooo beautiful!!! I'd never seen anything like this before.

Tulips:




Me:





 



I think Jan did a brilliant job on the black and white figure nudes in particular - luscious smooth lighting!

Over and out for now!