Friday 29 April 2011

I'm in Lewis!


Check out a little moment of fame! I did some extra work last year, and here I am in 'Wild Justice', an episode of the TV drama Lewis. For those who don't know, Lewis is a spin off from Inspector Morse. We shot this in the centre of Oxford, and I happened to bump into a good school friend who was also working as an extra that day, so we had a great time catching up!

Don't blink! I'm there in the crowd, about 4 seconds in, watching the procession as Hathaway runs dramatically behind me... He kept doing this massively exaggerated skid-to-a-stop as we took the scene over and over again, though it looks like they didn't use it in the end. :-) The procession was blocking his and Lewis' way en route to solving a case... Dun dun derrrr!

I'm very grateful to someone on facebook for spotting this and sending me a link to a video (can you imagine the eagle eyes required to notice me?! Impressive!). Thanks Paul Jackson!