Tuesday 17 September 2013

Morgan & Ellis Creative Experience Day: "How can a woman be expected to be happy with a man who insists on treating her as if she were a perfectly normal human being." Oscar Wilde*

I was asked to model for a Morgan and Ellis Creative Experience Day back in July, which meant I was the model (alongside the lovely Salleh Sparrow) for Scott Morgan and Ellie Ellis' tuition day at a beautiful manor in Bristol. I had often seen images from these two, and though their styles are distinctive, they are both beautiful, creative and interesting, so I was very much looking forward to meeting them. It was a really good day, with some stunning shots taken by the group attending. Everyone seemed to really enjoy themselves and come away really inspired, so as a quick plug, here's a link to find out more if you're a photographer who might be interested in going along to such a day: http://www.morganandellis.co.uk/experience/.

I've kindly been sent some images to show off here. There's going to be a mixed bag below (and yes, I'm posting a LOT), jumping around between different locations and back again, as I'll list them by photographers rather than set (I'm sorry, it's just quicker for me!). The lovely ethereal white floaty thing I'm wearing in some was provided for me, designed by Sian Whitefoot. The make up was by Gemma Louise Williams. Big thanks to everyone involved!

Enjoy!

By Scott Morgan:





By Denny Wong:





(Thanks Scott... ;-) )





By Emma-Jane Lewis:









* The above image was posted on facebook with the Oscar Wilde quote I stole for this blog post title. In case you were wondering... :-)



By Viktoria Kuti:

















By Clayton Jane:




By Stephen Maitland:










By Zoltan Sandor Nagi: