Tuesday 29 October 2013

Black Sheer Nude

Some fresh new images from a couple of days ago (though my computer back home hosts a wonderful backlog of images made earlier). These are by Warren Jopson, who booked me for his first experience of shooting nudes. In fact this was the third shoot in two days which involved this same 'first' - and each photographer did fantastically well, making some great images!

These were shot using natural light only (and no skin retouching), in a warehouse then outdoors by water. (I have learnt on this trip that Australia has sharks even in its rivers, by the way. I can't even explain how crazy that seems to a Brit.) In each of the two locations we did some simple nudes then some with the black sheer dress. I'd posed earlier in the day for the excellent Jessalee Make Up's demonstration at a burlesque event, so this shoot had the sneaky benefit of her maquillage.



























I'm in the hippie haven that is Byron Bay now. Last time I was here I painted and learnt how to play a didgeridoo, amongst other things. Such a beautiful part of the world, and heaven for vegetarians.