Tuesday 29 May 2012

Trees and Bicycles!

I was booked recently to work with MaxOperandi and his friend Jules, on the grounds of Ian's friend's incredible country house. Despite Jules' already accomplished portfolio, this was her first introduction to nude figure work and we worked exclusively with natural light (the weather was beautiful!! No shivering necessary!) and reflectors. I think these are some fantastic natural images, and along with Ian's vintage bicycle (I also spent time up in a tree house, standing in a water feature and balancing in branches, which left me with bad scratches which miraculously disappeared somehow the next day!), there is a very 'darling buds of May' feel to this sunny set, which I love! I always wanted to be Mariette. :-)






 (There is a serious waist-hip ratio going on above; I wasn't sure if it was flattering at first, but I decided I like it. :-))









Let me know if you have a favourite!