Tuesday 27 January 2015

Mauve Woods & Mayhem

Oh dear, I can't pretend I'm not a bit behind on this blog! Time has been flying for me lately and I've been happily busy, but I'm keen to show some more images here (with plenty more coming up as always!), and this edition features some by Mark Russell, who was a pleasure to work with. We wandered around the natural environment near where I live (for clarification, though, I do live in an actual house) and I really enjoyed making these! They're a bit fresh and summery-looking... I'm dreaming of warmer weather and getting excited every time I find myself not feeling too blustery and cold at the moment. Not that I mind wrapping up warm - I do like winter for all it has to offer... But I'm so glad the days are getting longer!








In other news.... It's been nice to get some lovely messages about the fact that Model Mayhem published my article, '10 Things You Might Not Know About Nude Models', on their main page (you can view it here), even if there were some slight edits made to the original (which was first posted here on my blog). I'm happy for it to be shared around by those finding it useful/entertaining, and thank you to those who are asking permission before linking to it - I just ask for my name and website link (www.ellarosemuse.co.uk) to be mentioned clearly in each case. Thank you. :-)