Monday 30 January 2012

Some fashion-y bits from Pierus

Hhhm. How many photos are too many for a single blog post? I always post too many (it's definitely true that there is more impact when a viewer sees fewer shots per set), and I might even learn one day to post more selectively, but since this blog is my designated place free of such rules and limits, I shall continue to overflood the area. On the plus side, maybe it shows that I can get a lot done in one relatively short shoot... (And not that I'm just really indecisive.) Yeah, I'll go with that.

Photography by Pierus, from a recent trip to Cambridge. Muchos appreciation to him for kindly sending these!
























The last one reminds me somehow of an actor's shot.

And since I'm here... Here are some of the nudes we did as well - nice, simple shapery with lovely fine-detail lighting: